Grandstream GXW-4224 VoIP Analog Gateway (24 FXS)
24 x FXS Gateway (24 x RJ11, 1 x 50-pin Telco connector), 1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps (Auto-Sensing), Multiple SIP accounts (choice of 2 profiles per account, and independent SIP account per telephone port), Backlit 128x32 Graphic LCD Display with Support for Multiple Languages, T.38 Fax compliant up to 14.4kbps and Auto-Switch to G.711 for Fax Pass-through, Caller ID (Bellcore Type 1&2, ETSI, BT, NTT and DTMF-based CID) Display or Block, Call Waiting, Blind or Attended Call Transfer, Call Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indicator LED (NEON LED) Support and Stutter Tone, Auto Dial, Flexible Dial Plan, SIP (RFC 3261) over UDP/TCP/TLS.
Grandstream GXW4224 FXS VoIP Gateway
The Grandstream GXW4224 is a 12 FXS port VoIP gateway that can be used to connect analog devices such as phones and faxes to a VoIP network. Support for several voice/fax codes and a combination of 24 RJ11 FXS ports and a 50-pin Telco connector makes the GXW4224 versatile for a variety of uses.
Grandstream GXW4224 FXS VoIP Gateway Overview
The Grandstream GXW4224 is a next generation high performance high-density VoIP gateway that is fully compliant with SIP standards and broadly interoperable with various VoIP systems, analog PBX and phones on the market. The GXW4224 features 24 FXS analog telephone ports, superb voice quality, rich telephony functionalities, easy provisioning , flexible dialing plans, advanced security protection, and excellent performance in handling high volume voice calls.
The Grandstream GXW4224 VoIP gateway offers small-to-medium businesses a cost-effective hybrid IP and analog telephone system that allows them to enjoy the benefits of VoIP communications while preserving investment on existing analog phones, fax machines and legacy PBX systems.
Grandstream GXW4224 Features and Functions:
- 24 telephone FXS ports with both RJ11 and 50-pin Telco connectors, as well as per port LED
- Gigabit Ethernet and a backlit 128x32 graphic LCD display with support for multiple languages
- 2 SIP server profiles per system and independent SIP account per port
- Supported voice/fax codecs include G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, T.38 Fax
- Advanced carrier grade 128ms-tail-length line echo cancellation
- Over-voltage and over-current protection (ITU-T K.21 Basic Test Level)
- Support VMWI, NEON LED and stutter tone for message waiting indication
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file; TLS/SRTP/HTTPS for advanced security and privacy protection
# of FXO Ports
# of FXS Ports
# of RJ45 Ports
AC Power adapter Included
Analog Connection Type
RJ-21 50 Pin Amphenol, RJ-11
G.711 u/a law, G.729 a/b, G.723, G.726, iLBC
HTTP, HTTPS, TFTP